Locally focused, globally connected
Established in 2015, our team brings together over 50 years of collective real estate experience. We sell, source and create opportunities for some of the world’s most sophisticated real estate players. Our client base is global and we focus on the Prime Central London markets.
As a highly experienced team of like-minded people, we are experienced in dealing with clients at the very highest level. We bring unparalleled insights to each transaction supported by leading technology and accurate data.
Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E
331Apartment3,250 sq ft 302 sq m
- 0.1 miles from Buckingham Palace and Green Park
- High ceilings
- Secure underground parking space
- Separate utility room
Thurloe Square, South Kensington, London, SW7
872House4,674 sq ft 434.21 sq m
- Family home within proximity to all amenities of South Kensington and Knightsbridge
- Classical design with quality materials
- Beautiful main suite with a large dressing room
- High ceilings - over 3m
Off-market apartment sale in Knightsbridge
The property hosted high-end tenants who had pre-paid rent for two years in advance, creating a nuanced and intricate sales process.
What we did
- Cultivated a strong rapport with the tenants to facilitate property viewings despite tenancy agreement preventing vendor from showing the property.
- Elegantly showcased the property exclusively to our select pool of targeted buyers.
- Devised a deal structure while the vendor retained prepaid rent while the property was sold with tenants in situ.
- Achieved contract exchange and completion within a month.
- Assisted the buyer in optimizing Stamp Duty expenses.
Urgent sale of the off-plan property in Westminster
The property had languished on the market for over six months under another agent, without a single offer. The urgency arose as the vendor had exceeded the deadline to seek developer consent for contract re-assignment. The looming risk was losing their significant 20% deposit if the completion didn’t meet the timeframe
What we did
- Facilitated the termination of their previous sole agency agreement with the prior agent.
- Expedited a cash buyer discovery from our extensive buyer database within a week.
- Negotiated with the developer for a contract reassignment exception in favor of the new buyer.
- Promptly released the vendor’s 20% deposit, returning their investment.
Successful sale of the Marylebone apartment
The apartment had lingered on the market with four other agencies for 18 months before we took the instruction. The property had become overly familiar to potential buyers, and the vendor had a specified sale deadline due to their international relocation.
What we did
- Revamped the property’s presentation through staging, injecting a fresh appeal.
- Employed a proactive marketing pricing strategy to stand out.
- Attracted motivated buyers and nurtured competitive interest.
- Skillfully negotiated a price exceeding the marketing pricing by £200,000, aligning with the target.
- Executed the transaction within the stipulated timeframe.