- Inviting 3 floors with exceptional ceiling height up to 4.36m
- First floor outstanding reception room overlooking the garden square
- First floor master suite with en-suite dressing with his and her bathroom
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Grand entrance hall, dining and family rooms
- Outside space, gym, sauna and steam room
- Separate staff entrance and kitchen
- Spacious utility room
A unique opportunity to purchase this exclusive property with remarkable ambassadorial proportions which is located in one of London’s most pursued addresses.
About this property
This spacious apartment, with its own entrance and period charm, sprawls across 3 floors, covering 7,853 sq ft.
It’s a 4-bedroom gem within the sought after Belgravia House Estate. Belgravia is home to embassies and a host of notable residents, boasting stately white townhouses and garden squares. With listed buildings and a rich heritage, Belgravia’s character is safeguarded within a conservation area, ensuring its legacy for generations.
- Tenure: Share of Freehold