Blore House, Coleridge Gardens, Kings Chelsea, Kings Road, London, SW10
- 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- Plenty of storage and fitted wardrobes in every bedroom
- Smart Home: automatic blinds, smart toilet, etc.
- Latest appliances from GAGGENAU, Sub Zero fridge and a Sub Zero wine fridge
- Climate control: air conditioning and underfloor heating
- Private gated development with 24-hour security
- On site facilities include concierge, gym, spa with sauna, steam room and a swimming pool, all-weather tennis courts and underground parking
- Communal landscaped gardens with lake
- Two secure underground parking spaces
- Share of freehold
A modern, spacious apartment with floor-to-ceiling windows, providing lots of natural light and direct access to the communal garden with a lake. It has 24-hour concierge and security, spa, gym, tennis courts on site and also includes two spaces in the underground car park.
About this property
A spacious 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom apartment in a prestigious development in the heart of Chelsea.
The main bedroom benefits from a separate dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower and bath. All of the other bedrooms also have en-suite bathrooms and built-in closets.
A large living area with rotunda and floor-to-ceiling windows allows plenty of natural light in and is perfect for entertaining. The state-of-the-art kitchen has the newest appliances from GAGGENAU and a Sub-Zero fridge and a wine cabinet.
As the apartment is situated on the ground floor, it allows its residents direct access to the extraordinary communal garden with a lake, straight from the living and dining rooms. As a part of the Smart Home feature, all of the blinds are automatic and can be controlled remotely.
Residents can also benefit from the facilities available on site: secure underground parking, with 2 parking spots assigned to the apartment, a SPA zone, which includes sauna, steam room and a swimming pool, gymnasium, all-weather tennis court and an extensive private garden with a lake. The whole development is very private, it has a gated entrance, a 24-hour security service and a concierge.
Coleridge Gardens offers a special lifestyle with 24/7 concierge, security, parking, gym, pool and tennis court for residents. Perfect for comfortable family living.
- Situated between the King’s Road and Fulham Road, this development is close to all local facilities and transport links. It is less than a 15 minute drive to The Hurlingham Club and just a short walk away from the boutiques and restaurants on King’s Road.
- Fulham Broadway and West Brompton underground stations are located less than a mile away and the A4 road just 1.2 miles away, making it easy to commute, whether it is to Central London or to Heathrow Airport.
- This apartment is also in close proximity to a number of local schools, such as Chelsea Science Academy (0.4 miles away), Kingsland Pre-Prep (0.5 miles away), Redcliffe Gardens School (0.4 miles away) and others.
- EPC Rating: D
- Council Tax Band: H
- Tenure: Share of Freehold