- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Modern living room
- Allocated underground parking space
- Intercom system
- Furnished / long term
- Double glazed windows
- Lift available
- Access to residents-only garden
- Available immediately
If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity for a perfect home in a residential gated development, then look no further.
About this property
If you’re looking for an apartment perfect for a professional couple or family with children, look no further. This third floor apartment has ample space and storage covering 1,576 sq ft, making it the ideal home base for your family
The property has three large bedrooms, one of which includes an en-suite bathroom, and all are equipped with double-glazed windows to ensure a quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
The spacious open-plan living and dining area is perfect for family living, with stylish furniture and a breakfast bar overlooking the magnificent balcony and communal gardens. The kitchen has high-quality appliances such as a Kupperbusch microwave, gas hob, oven and dishwasher, so you’ll have everything you need to make fabulous meals for your loved ones.
This apartment benefits from an allocated parking space in the underground car park, a porter, an intercom and a lift to access the apartment. The apartment also features underfloor heating and has a separate utility room which includes a washing machine and tumble drver.
Connect with your family here.
Choose luxury living in a quiet, gated community. This lateral apartment is designed for families.
- If you’re looking for the finest education possible for your kids, you’ve come to the right place. There are plenty of walking options nearby:
- Hampstead Community Centre Play Scheme (12 mins).
- Fitzjohn’s Primary School (7 mins).
- Hampstead Parochial Church of England Primary School (11 mins).
- Wac Arts College (14 mins).
- William Ellis School (30 mins).
- Swiss Cottage Station is a quick 6 minute walk from the property and provides access to the Jubilee Line, which takes you right into Central London.
- Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line) is a 12 minute walk away, making it easy to get around London and visit surrounding areas.
- EPC Rating: B
- Council Tax Band: H
- Tenure: Leasehold