- 2 en-suite bedrooms and a guest toilet
- Private patio
- Very light south-facing living room
- Low service charge - £6,240
- Access to residents-only private garden
- Close to Hyde Park
Set in the popular Ennismore Gardens, within walking distance of Hyde Park (0.3 miles) and the amenities of Knightsbridge (0.5 miles to Harrods). The flat offers 1,387 sq ft of accommodation with private outside space, 2 en-suite bedrooms plus a guest WC.
About this property
This flat has been designed for a professional couple, someone looking for a second residence and is also a proven rental property for investors.
It has a spacious and light living/dining room leading onto a private outside patio, also accessible from the main bedroom. The accommodation comprises a modern fully fitted kitchen, two good sized en-suite bedrooms, spacious hallway with direct lift access and a guest WC. Both bathrooms have underfloor heating and the main en-suite comes with a designer bath tub, his and hers sink and a separate shower and WC.
Also worth noting is that the current owner has pre-paid for planned communal area upgrades in the building.
This apartment is special with a unique combination that's rare in Prime Central London - great location and private outside space.
- 7-minute walk to Hyde Park, a 4-minute walk to Imperial College London and an 8-minute walk to Harrods.
- Set just across the road from Ennismore Gardens with exclusive residents-only access. Permitted Parking available (Kensington & Chelsea permit allows residents to park anywhere within K&C).
- Equidistant from South Kensington and Knightsbridge underground stations (0.6 miles).
- All amenities of Brompton Road are within walking distance.
- For nature lovers, Hyde Park is only 0.3 miles away.
- EPC Rating: C
- Council Tax Band: H
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Service Charge: £6,240
- Ground Rent: £0