- 700sqft (65sqm)
- 16th floor
- South facing views
- Plenty of storage space
- Open-plan living
- Top-tier Integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating and air conditioning
- Resident facilities: Gym, Cinema, Lounge, Board room, and Communal Garden
- 1.5 miles from the Battersea Power Station
- Sainsbury's superstore on site
Step into this bright 16th-floor 700sqft (65sqm) apartment with fantastic natural light and south-facing views near Vauxhall and Nine Elms Stations. Enjoy 24-hr concierge, lifts, residents-only gym, lounge, cinema, and communal garden. A short walk to Sainsbury's and local amenities. Furnished and available on the 21st of February! Your ideal home, ready and waiting.
About this property
Experience comfortable living in this spacious one-bedroom apartment on the 16th floor situated in Gladwin Tower. Minutes away from Nine Elms and Vauxhall stations, and the expansive Sainsbury’s right at your doorstep!
As you step inside, you will be welcomed to a bright open living space adorned with lots of natural light from the south facing windows. Ideal for young professionals or couples, the large living/dining area is perfect for hosting stylish gatherings, complete with top-tier integrated appliances – built-in ovens, wine cooler, electric stove, dishwasher, and washer/dryer combo. The expansive primary bedroom features ample wardrobe space, while the elegantly designed primary bathroom adds to the apartment’s allure.
Living here means enjoying the meticulously landscaped gardens, 24-hr concierge services, on-site gym, a private screening room, and a lounge perfect for hosting gatherings with friends. All inclusive for residents!
This one-bed apartment is one of the most spacious amongst the others in the building! The natural sunlight coming in from the massive south-facing windows gives it that extra magic.
- Nine Elms Station (0.1 mile)
- Vauxhall Underground Station (0.3 miles)
- Nine Elms Point lies close to the Battersea Power Station development. In a few minutes, enjoy this world-class shopping, cafes and restaurants, and leisure destination, and relax on a 200-acre green space at the Battersea Park.
- Only 397 feet from the expansive Sainsbury’s Superstore and a quick stroll from a variety of entertainment and dining options along the beautiful River Thames.
- EPC Rating: B
- Council Tax Band: E
- Tenure: Leasehold