- 0.2 miles to Harrods and 357 ft to Harvey Nichols
- High ceilings and a contemporary design with open-plan kitchen
- Spacious en-suite principal bedroom
- Gated development and porter
- A smart floor plan that allows efficient use of the space
- Lift available in the building
- Recently refurbished
- 5 minute walk to Hyde Park
- Best restaurants nearby, including Michelin-starred restaurant Alain Ducasse
A historic, gated development with a porter service near Hyde Park, just minutes from some of London's best restaurants and shopping. The apartment has a spacious living area with high ceilings and beautiful finishes.
About this property
A luxurious and convenient place to stay in the heart of Knightsbridge.
The apartment offers ample lateral accommodation with high ceilings, an open-aspect kitchen/living area and comfortable bedrooms, all finished to a high standard. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobe. The second and third bedroom/study provide plenty of space for relaxation or work, plus the additional bathroom is perfect for when you have visitors. There is a lift for convenience and a friendly porter on site.
If you seek exceptional quality, your search ends here. This flat boasts design and construction of the highest calibre..
- This elegant property is just a short walk from many Michelin-starred restaurants (Petrus by Gordon Ramsay, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, and Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester, to name a few).
- Whether you are looking to enjoy world-class shopping (Harrods, approx. 4 mins walk, Harvey Nichols approx. 2 mins walk) or relax in one of the city’s most beautiful parks (Hyde Park, approx. 4 mins walk or Green Park, approx. 16 mins walk), Knightsbridge is the perfect location.
- Getting around London is a breeze, with Knightsbridge underground station just 0.1 miles away.
- EPC Rating: D
- Council Tax Band: D
- Tenure: Leasehold