- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents' gym and spa
- Built-in wardrobes to maximise storage space
- Private balcony with views
Walk amongst this beautiful waterside development while you enjoy the picturesque views of Chelsea Harbour and Imperial Wharf.
About this property
There’s ample space to entertain in the open plan kitchen and living areas, creating a cosy evening atmosphere! There is also a space saving breakfast bar which can not only be used for serving food, but can also be utilised for food prep and creating additional seating.
On summer evenings or misty mornings you will be able to enjoy your favourite coffee or wine on the private balcony overlooking the development’s gardens and surrounding waterways – perfect for relaxing after a long day.
The bedroom has excellent storage in the form of built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling windows also provide access to the balcony. There are spotlights dotted throughout the ceiling to help create a peaceful sleeping space.
The building has a 24-hour concierge, gym, spa and is surrounded by spectacular bars and restaurants which you can frequent with friends and family for special occasions or even spontaneous lunches!
Do not miss out on this opportunity as this apartment will go swiftly!
Designed by the acclaimed architects Squire and Partners, this exceptional London property draws inspiration from the serene waterways of European cities like Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
- You can use Imperial Wharf railway station to access West Brompton for the London Underground.
- Clapham Junction for the UK’s busiest railway interchange.
- Shepherd’s Bush for the new prestigious Westfield shopping centre to satisfy those retail therapy needs.
- EPC Rating: B
- Council Tax Band: E
- Tenure: Leasehold