- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents gym, spa and swimming pool
- Built-in wardrobes to maximise storage space
- Private balcony with overlooking views
Walk amongst this beautiful waterside development while you enjoy the picturesque views of the Chelsea Harbour and Imperial Wharf.
About this property
There’s ample space to entertain in the open plan kitchen and living areas, creating a cosy evening atmosphere! There is also a space saving breakfast bar which can not only be used for serving food, but can also be utilised for food prep and creating additional seating.
On summer evenings or misty mornings you will be able to enjoy your favourite coffee or wine on the private balcony overlooking the development’s gardens and surrounding waterways – perfect for relaxing after a long day.
The bedroom has excellent storage in the form of built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling windows also provide access to the balcony. There are spotlights dotted throughout the ceiling to help create a peaceful sleeping space.
The building has a 24-hour concierge, gym, spa and is surrounded by spectacular bars and restaurants which you can frequent with friends and family for special occasions or even spontaneous lunches!
Do not miss out on this opportunity as this apartment will go swiftly!
Designed by the acclaimed architects Squire and Partners, this exceptional London property draws inspiration from the serene waterways of European cities like Copenhagen and Amsterdam.
- 17.8 miles to Heathrow via M4.
- Westfield shopping centre is just 15 min away by car.
- Imperial Wharf overground station is just 5 min walk away (0.2 miles)
- EPC Rating: B
- Council Tax Band: E
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Service Charge: £4,100
- Ground Rent: £350
View Detailed EPC Information
View Payable Stamp Duty for this property
Daska House, Kings Road, London, SW3
111Apartment563 sq ft 52.30 sq m
- Prime Chelsea location
- 0.5 miles to South Kensington Station and 0.7 miles to Sloane Square Station
- Breathtaking views from the balcony
- Ideal for young professionals, students, and investors
Faulkner House, Tierney Lane, London, W6
111Apartment625 sq ft 58 sq m
- Open-plan kitchen and reception room
- Great community
- Private balcony
- Riverside location