- Two balconies
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious apartment
- Total area excluding balconies 820 sq ft
- 4th Floor
- Moments from Aldgate Station
- Residents' gym, spa and swimming pool
- 24-hour concierge
Would you like to become part of an international community living in a vibrant London area? This spacious apartment is located in the prestige Goodman Fields development, perfectly located in London’s transport zone.
About this property
Before proceeding to your new home you will walk through two beautiful private gardens which only the residents have access to. Upon entering the lobby of Meranti house you will be immediately swept away by its beauty and cleanliness. It evokes a warm atmosphere.
As you continue to your residence on the fourth floor you will be immersed in the building’s elegance, spacious outlook and you will quickly realise that it offers the ultimate in-home comforts. Feel the sun cascading through the floor to ceiling windows in this stunning home, encompassing spectacular views of the developments lush gardens.
It features beautiful dark countertops in the open kitchen where you can prepare those tasty meals for family or friends. You will not be able to resist the urge to cook up a spectacular meal! Enjoy the endless natural light, the dark wooden flooring, the convenience of a utility area and also the luxury of having two balconies, which can be the perfect setting for enjoying an evening watching the sunset over the famous London skyline.
The master suite includes a beautifully tiled en-suite, with a relaxing soaking tub and also plenty of wardrobe space. The apartment also benefits from a second bedroom which can be for a family member or utilised as an office space if required. If you are looking for an incredible home where no detail was missed, look no further.
This area is surrounded by many local restaurants and bars which would allow you to spend that well deserved down time with your friends and family. You could dine at the Amber restaurant and enjoy the fantastic Mediterranean cuisine or treat yourself to some Turkish delights by eating at the Efes restaurant.
This flat and the whole development are a fantastic discovery for busy young professionals. Everything you need is right on your doorstep: a 24-hour concierge, health centre, pool, gym, cinema, business lounge and beautiful landscaping, complete with a new public park.
- The development is a 3-minute walk to the Aldgate East underground station & an 8-minute walk to Aldgate station.
- It will only take around 15 minutes to reach Westminster from the Aldgate East Station and less than 24 minutes to reach Mayfair.
- There are many good and outstanding schools in the local vicinity such as the Harry Gosling Primary school (good) which is 0.1 miles away, Madanis Secondary girls School (good) which is 0.3 miles away, The David Game College (outstanding) which is 0.4 miles away and also The Aldgate School (outstanding) which is only 0.4 miles.
- EPC Rating: B
- Council Tax Band: F
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Service Charge: £4,552
- Ground Rent: £600