- 5th floor
- Double glazing
- Luxury facilities
- 2 balconies
- High spec security system
- 24-hour concierge
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Underfloor heating
A luxurious apartment next to the Houses of Parliament.
About this property
As you enter the 5th floor apartment and into the customised hallway, you’ll feel as if you’ve just stepped into luxury, as no detail has been missed. There will be storage for your guests’ garments in the hallway as well as the ideally located utility room.
There is tons of natural light cascading through the large windows in the living room and bedrooms. This is a two bedroom apartment, which makes for the perfect layout since both bedrooms are next to each to other. If you are entertaining in the living area, you will have peace of mind that disturbance will be to a minimum. The first bedroom, which is a master bedroom, comes with a custom designed and tiled en-suite with premium facilities as well as a large walk-in wardrobe. You will also find that the master bedroom has a balcony, perfect for relaxing and watching the world go by on starry London evenings. The second bedroom can function as it is for a family member, but it could also be useful as a home office or crafts studio.
The apartment has underfloor heating in the hallways, reception rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, shower room, cloakrooms and comfort cooling in all reception rooms and bedrooms.
The kitchen has been individually designed with porcelain tiles, veneer doors and drawers and composite stone counter tops. As well as the premium design, there’s tailored appliances from Kupperbusch that include a multifunction oven, combination microwave oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plus lots of cupboard space. So bring along your favoured crockery and kitchen gadgets and cook your gastronomic masterpieces for your loved ones and friends.
The living area, which also functions as your dining area, is perfect for hosting dinner parties and also has the space to be able to relax while reading your favourite novel or watching your favourite film. Engineered timber flooring throughout the living and hallways areas offers a very grand feeling which you can sense as you walk through the apartment.
Residents will have access to the developments’ leisure suite which includes bespoke swimming pool and vitality pool, and a fitness studio with facilities for personal training, There are also treatment rooms, sauna and steam room facilities, changing rooms with shower facilities, cinema room, meeting rooms and private dining facilities.
You can also have peace of mind knowing the development has a 24-hour concierge service and monitored CCTV to maintain a safe environment for all residents. Other convenient amenities include underground parking (Right to Park can be purchased from the developer if required), passenger lifts that serve all levels and video entry systems.
Seeking a perfect home? Don't miss this opportunity! A stunning Grade II listed riverside property with iconic London skyline views. Only 189 apartments in this amazing development.
- The local area is home to some very prestigious educational organisations:
- Westminster University, which is a 10-minute walk (0.6 miles)
- Chelsea College of Art & Design which is an 8-minute walk (0.4 miles)
- London South Bank University which is a 20-minute walk (1.1 miles)
- Westminster Business School which is a 22-minute tube journey (2 miles)
- King’s College London which is a 16-minute tube journey (1.7 miles)
- Travel to neighbouring areas is easy and fast. Westminster Underground Station is a 7 minute walk away and from there you can reach Bond Street station in just 8 minutes and South Kensington in 15 minutes. You are also only a 15 minute walk from Lambeth Underground station and an 11 minute walk away from St James’ Park Station.
- The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben are just a short walk away, as are 10 Downing Street, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Have you ever wanted to have access to the luscious parks in the heart of Westminster? Well look no further, as Victoria Tower Gardens South and Thames Embankment are on your doorstep.
- Tenure: Leasehold