- Spacious 660 sq ft / 61.31 sq m
- South facing windows - lots of lights
- Landscaped garden view from the balcony
- Plenty of storage space
- Brand new
- Miele integrated appliances in the kitchen
- Lift, 6th floor
- Well-designed floor plan layout
- Prestige development with incredible facilities
- Unparalleled amenities
This brand new one-bedroom apartment in Saxon House located on the 6th floor is ideally suited for young professionals or couples who appreciate an active lifestyle and seek refined comfort. With 660 sq ft in floor area, this one-bedroom flat stands out as one of the finest within the building.
About this property
Perfectly situated between the River Thames and King’s Road, this apartment is in one of London’s most desirable locations. It is surrounded by vibrant landscaped areas and an array of well-being amenities, and is one of the largest and finest within the building.
The seamless elegance of the open-plan kitchen and living room is a sophisticated space to host gatherings, complemented by a private balcony offering picturesque views of lush landscaped garden. The kitchen boasts top-tier Miele integrated appliances, including built-in ovens and an electric stove, alongside custom-designed cabinetry. Ample storage solutions grace this apartment, and the bedroom is adorned with ambient recessed lighting. The fully tiled, well-designed bathroom adds a touch of luxury to this refined residence.
Residents will experience the epitome of luxury living, with a 24-hour concierge ensuring unparalleled service. Enjoy onsite fitness facilities, including a 25m swimming pool, vitality pool, steam room, sauna, gym, and fitness studios. The indulgence extends to a games room, virtual golf room, two cinemas, private meeting rooms, an exclusive dining room, and a residents’ lounge featuring an atrium courtyard garden. Embrace a lifestyle that seamlessly combines sophistication and well-being.
Make this spacious one-bedroom apartment your own—unfurnished and ready for your personal touch!
King's Road Park stands out as the premier development in our neighborhood, meticulously crafted for a life of distinction. The community radiates warmth and friendliness, while the fitness classes in the gym add an extra layer of enjoyment.
- This sought-after address is well connected and close to some of the major Overground and Underground Stations, such as Fulham Broadway Underground Station (0.4 miles), Imperial Wharf Railway Station (0.5 miles), and Chelsea Harbor Pier (0.9 miles) which afford easy access to London and the rest of the UK.
- Only 60 metres away from the famous King’s Road in Chelsea and close to the River Thames (0.6 miles).
- Shop at distinguished store for luxury goods, fashion, technology & accessories, plus refined eateries at Harrods in 16 minutes.
- The Bluebird Restaurant & Cafe in Chelsea, a London landmark serving the best of modern European cuisine is just 0.8 miles away.
- Bayley & Sage in New Kings Road is located close (0.6 miles), and Sainsbury’s in 0.9 miles.
- EPC Rating: B
- Council Tax Band: A
- Tenure: Leasehold