- Family home within proximity to all amenities of South Kensington and Knightsbridge
- Classical design with quality materials
- Beautiful main suite with a large dressing room
- High ceilings - over 3m
- Open-plan kitchen and 2 dining areas
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Private outside space
- Highly profitable investment if rented by room
Impeccably renovated spacious home in South Kensington's popular garden square. High ceilings, noise cancellation, exquisite finishes, impressive master bedroom suite just to name a few.
About this property
Step into the realm of refined living with this impressive family home that offers a prime investment opportunity for investors who are looking for the perfect location of a house that can be let by rooms as a short let.
Spanning four floors, its thoughtfully designed layout features eight bedrooms, ideal for accommodating family members, office spaces, or as a highly profitable investment if rented by room. With seven bathrooms and a guest WC, two kitchen dining areas for enjoyable family meals and entertaining guests, as well as convenient kitchenettes and a bar on the upper floors, every aspect has been carefully considered. Bathed in natural light, the house exudes an inviting ambiance, with noise-cancelling windows ensuring tranquility despite its proximity to the vibrant amenities of South Kensington.
Embrace the joys of outdoor leisure in the private outside space, perfect for relaxing and entertaining during weekends. Meanwhile, the well-equipped chef’s kitchen is sure to impress even the most discerning culinary enthusiasts. However, the true gem of this home lies in the breathtaking main bedroom suite, which showcases a spacious dressing area and a stunning ensuite bathroom.
Nestled within the popular garden square, this property provides an exclusive retreat amidst the cultural marvels and bustling shopping streets of the area. Enjoy the privilege of residing within the Grade II listed buildings of Thurloe Square, a secluded haven accessible only to residents. Permitted parking is available, with Kensington & Chelsea permits granting you the freedom to park anywhere within the borough
This house is a gem for family get-togethers. With its expansive kitchen and roomy dining area, it's perfect for hosting. And the best part? You've got your own private outdoor space for inviting friends over, making BBQs a delightful possibility in the heart of South Kensington.
- Convenience is at your doorstep, with excellent transport links nearby. South Kensington station is a mere 486ft away, allowing for easy commuting. Sloane Square and Knightsbridge stations are within 0.8 miles and 0.7 miles respectively, providing further accessibility. Indulge in world-class shopping at Harrods, just 0.6 miles away, or escape to the tranquility of Hyde Park, located a mere 0.7 miles from your doorstep.
- Savour exquisite dining experience with the high star rated restaurants in the area such as Eli’s Restaurant (0.3miles) and Pierino (0.2miles).
- Discover an array of esteemed educational institutions catering to your family’s academic needs. Noteworthy schools in the vicinity includes Wetherby Kensington School (1 mile), Eaton Square School (1.4 miles), Francis Holland School (1 mile), Imperial College London (0.4 miles).
- EPC Rating: E
- Council Tax Band: H
- Tenure: Freehold
View Detailed EPC Information
View Payable Stamp Duty for this property
Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E
331Apartment3,250 sq ft 302 sq m
- 0.1 miles from Buckingham Palace and Green Park
- High ceilings
- Secure underground parking space
- Separate utility room
Holland Park Villas, Campden Hill, London, W8
551Apartment3,648 sq ft 339 sq m
- 0.1 mile from Holland Park
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Spacious built-in wardrobes throughout
- South-West facing private balcony
Warwick Gardens, London, W14
673House5,280 sq ft 483.82 sq m
- Double Reception Room
- 3M Ceiling Height
- High Security System
- Off-Street Parking for 3-4 Cars